After the great success of the HRAF Global Scholarship competition that we first launched in 2018, we were delighted to continue the program for 2019.
For 2019 the scholarship was opened to both individuals and academic institutions in low- or middle-income countries, as defined by the World Bank. The scholarship provides one year of access to eHRAF World Cultures and eHRAF Archaeology at no charge to the individual or their academic institution. We are pleased to announce our 2020 HRAF Global Scholarship Winners:
- University of Caldas, Colombia (applicant David Osorio García)
- Rock Art Research Institute (RARI), University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa (applicant Suramya Bansal)
- Hekima Institute of Peace Studies and International Relations (HIPSIR), Kenya (applicant Peter Mutiso Maundu)
- Sandi James, Universiti Malaysia Sabah and La Trobe University Australia, Malaysia
- Masanga Ndungi, University of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Kolo Lomo Michael Pascal, Catholic University of Cameroon, Bamenda, Cameroon
- Getnet Tibebu, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- Abel Dula Wedajo, Wolkite University, Ethiopia
Congratulations to all!